Friday, April 09, 2004

MeMe.. Courtesy of Pixie


Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: Non-participating facility B6.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? My cork board.

What is the last thing you watched on TV? Charmed, this morning.

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Sarah McLaughlin, and keyboarding.

When did you last step outside? About 5 minutes ago on break.

Before you came to this website, what did you look at? My own website.

What are you wearing?Covered in the above post.

Did you dream last night? Yes, but I am not sure of what...

When did you last laugh? About 5 minutes ago.

What is on the walls of the room you are in? On my cubicle walls are photos of Lindi and I, Sarah, my wedding invitation, a calendar, a postcard of Vegas and Happy Bunny stickers.

Seen anything weird lately? Not really.

What do you think of this quiz? zzzzzzzzzzzzz

What is the last movie you saw? Honey

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? A Chevy Avalanche for Lindi

Tell me something about you that I don't know: I have an obesssion with Gladware.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Honestly, and this sounds lame, but World Peace. And chocolate milk in drinking fountains.

Do you like to dance? Only with Tequila on board

George Bush is he a power-crazy nut case or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?: A little of both

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Yvonne Joyce

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Hmmm... I like George Jeffrey William

Would you ever consider living abroad? It would really depend on where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home