Saturday, April 24, 2004

The Tubby Sneak Attack


So, I know guest posting time is technically over, but I figured I'd be all guerilla-esque and squeeze my cute butt in here anyway. Why? Because I love Connie with all my heart and soul!

That's right. I've been out of the blogging loop for a week due to lack of internet access (read: my bitch ass dad took the cable modem. Fucker). And Connie, being the sweetheart she is, wrote this. And it made me so happy. So amazingly happy. The Twin actually called me and read it to me and I grinned like a retarded grinning pig or some other such thing.

So I wanted to say thanks to Connie. I wanted to let her know how much that meant to me and how great it made me feel. I wanted her to know that she's the shit.

And you should tell her so. You should comment and let her know why you love her. You should let the world know how wonderful this woman named Connie is. We're lucky to have her.

And I'm lucky to have a cable modem.

Bye, kids.


Drink of the day: Pimp Juice
CD on the Playa: "De-Loused in the Comatorium" - The Mars Volta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home