Wednesday, April 13, 2005

In the Entertainment World

US Weekly has confirmed rumors that Angelina and Brad shared an Easter holiday together. Brad's publicist says no way. If it's true, my heart is broken. I would have thought Angelina had better taste... but then again, she married Billy Bob Thornton, so anything is an improvement.



And the lovely Mrs. Federline is now expecting. Yahoo. Can you feel my excitement? For the next umpteen weeks, that's all we'll hear about... Britney's baby... blah blah blah. Forget war, poverty, drugs... her baby will be the center of the universe. I think I'm going to retch. I wonder if the guests at her baby shower will have to wear velor sweatsuits with "Hoochie" scrawled on the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home