Monday, March 28, 2005

From the Front Lines...

From our Lovely Soldier Boy, Scott, in Northern Iraq:

Hello, I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. Hopefully you will heal all the way soon.

It's starting to warm up and it's only going to get hotter. Yesterday I was on a raid. We ended up taking some weapons and some anti American stuff. Other than that we got to shoot some artillery the other day, that's always a lot of fun.

I'm not sure when I coming home, sometimes I think never. But I should be back around Xmas + or - a few months.

To be honest, we've helped a lot of people, mostly kids. The problem is that one bad apple can spoil the bunch. I think the best part of this country are the dogs. I feel bad about the dogs more than I do the people. They have ruined this country. The air, the water and the ground itself is about 50% oil. They have no concept of throwing trash away. Where it lands is where it stays. It's one big mess.

Well I hope I haven't depressed you to much.

Happy easter and take care,
Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home