Wednesday, July 11, 2001

So I have a Question...

Has anyone ever met someone, either through a friend online or in real life, and knew, just knew, that you had a connection that went beyond that moment...almost as if you and this other person had been friends for years? I have just experienced that recently and it's tripping me out. I chat with this person online and I feel like, as I have said before, that we were twins separated at birth, forget the fact that we have a 2 year age difference. We spell things alike, like colour, valour, honour, the old English way that my HS teachers tried to break me of. We even have some of the same sayings online..."whhaaaaaatt?" being the most frequently used. It is...bizzarre. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS KIND OF CONNECTION?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home