Tuesday, July 10, 2001

Technical Difficulties

Okay, so I finally get some time to update my blog, and the publishing is "temporarily unavailable". Damn. Well, I guess I can post and publish later. What's a few hours, or a day, when I haven't written for a week?

Let's see...in Connie's Universe today...
Oh, found out my friend from Arizona will be back in town early, so I started planning my trip at the end of July again. For those of you who don't know, the trial for Marc Atkinson's murders starts on July 30th. I had made arrangements, and booked a flight, to attend the beginning of the trial, but the Universe was so kind and changed my plans. First, they closed the courtroom. Second, the friend, Ken (aka William), I was going to stay with got a promotion and ended up getting sent to Sydney for 2 months. So, that just decided my trip for me! I didn't do anything with my ticket, I figured I could use the credit on a new ticket when I wanted to take a vacation. So, Ken emails me on Monday, he is coming home early! WHUT WHOO!! I start planning to head down on the 30th anyway just to kick back and veg, then he emails me today, and tells me he is going to Denver during the week I would be visiting. Dashed, once again. Oh, well. I guess it wasn't meant to be. There must be a reason for all of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home