Tuesday, July 24, 2001

Sorry for the Absence...

I am a schmuck, I know. I don't update my life. I wish I could blog at work, it would save so much time. Although lately, work has been hell, so I prolly would have gotten it updated around...now...anyways...

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY TO LORENE who we all celebrated with on the 22nd. The party was great Dylan, we had a good time. The only way it could be better is with a pinata, but I understand not acquiring one for safety reasons. After all, Jeffie AND Jeremy were in attendance. *smirk*

BE SURE TO MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THE WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER 8-9. For it is MY 29th b-day and Lorene is planning a party it at Grace's request. Lord, help us all. This is the weekend before everyone trots off to Mesquite. I don't think I will do the "hot tub" thing at my place this year, considering the naked-drunken-Olympic-events of last year, so we'll have to come up with something more entertaining. And, Jeremy, no Strippers...

Speaking of Gracie (not strippers...), for those of you who did not know, her surgery was postponed until this Friday, the 28th. She will be having both knees done, so she will be out for a while, sorry to say in light of Scottie's return behind the Zion curtain that weekend and the festivities at El Chijuajua's. I would love to see little Michelle spatting out slurs at Brian. That's funny...That's comedy... Anyways, feel free to give us a visit, she should be home on Saturday, that is, if they keep her overnight, which I think they will.

I'm gonna run. Love to y'all. Blog ya later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home