Friday, December 19, 2003

The Friday Five!


1. List your five favorite beverages.
Diet Coke, Cafe' Mocha, Bailey's and Cream, Champagne and Tequila...

2. List your five favorite websites.
Too many to count, I love all the blogs listed to the left, and The Onion, Out.com...

3. List your five favorite snack foods.
Chips and Ranch Dip, chocolate of ANY kind, Doritos and cottage cheese, Oreos and Orange Juice and fruit... doesn't really "go" does it, but I had to be honest...

4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.
I love any kind of trivia game, so there's like a million of them, I love Mancala, Clue, Jenga, Poker, Cribbage, and Gin Rummy...

5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.
I don't play video games, but I occassionally enjoy a good round of Mortal Kombat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home