Friday, January 02, 2004

Happy New Year

Yes, I realize it's the 2nd, but better late than never!

Lindi and I enjoyed a quiet New Years at home, with homemade turkey noodle soup and a fondue dessert! I made White chocolate Bananas Foster fondue accompanied by fresh strawberries, bananas, apples, graham crackers, marshmallows, cheesecake squares, and brownie squares. It was really nice! We ended up going to bed at 10:30, watched a little of the Times Square festivities and fell asleep at 11:00. Lindi had to work in the morning, so we didn't do the drinking thing, and I am grateful. Sarah spent the night with Jan and Jessie, and she really enjoyed herself.

Thursday I puttered around the house and cleaned, tried to organize some of our stuff (good luck), had lunch at Lindi's and then home for the afternoon, accompanied by Gone with the Wind on TNT. Honestly, I never grow tired of that movie - especially when I am alone and uninterrupted. "Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war. This war talk is spoiling all the fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream. Besides, there isn't going to be any war...." heh heh heh... gotta love Scarlett....

And today, I get the priviledge of being at work. (typing this on my lunch break, of course) I just really want my bed and a heating pad - my back is killing me today. I had a rough night last night, Lindi said I cried all night in my sleep. Gawd, I hate that, especially since I wake up with crusties in my eyes... I went 2 full days without medication of any kind, and look what happens... got some Tylenol on board now, and I think I'll make it through the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home