Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Ouuuccchhhhh….

The back is not getting better, as much as I want it to. Forget the “not bending” thing, there is no way I cannot bend during the day. Now, the pain is also between my shoulder blades, to the point where it hurts to turn my head. I made it into work today, but I am not sure how the hell I am going to drive home tonight. Straight lines, Connie, straight lines…

I called to make an appointment with the spine doctor my primary care referred me to. They asked me to call back after the holidays, which I did, only to find out that he can’t see me for six weeks. No one should have to wait that long to see a doctor when they are in pain! I am on the phone right now seeing if another doctor in their office can see me sooner… in the meantime, my primary care wants to take a look at me one more time, hopefully shoot me with drugs, and sign my authorization for a temporary disabled parking placquard, since walking is baaaaaddd.

One more day until Lindi’s FOR, and the stress is bad. She has today to pull her crew and her store together. I have been encouraging her as much as I can, but she is so focused, I don’t think she hears me half the time. Keep sending your energy!

Work is… well, work. I am into a routine, which is good., and I feel that I’ve accomplished a lot during the course of the day. I am still overloaded, but I am making headway. Thanks to Lorene, I am at least never bored… her emails keep me laughing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home