Friday, February 20, 2004

Useless Knowledge
My Current Mood: The current mood of crimsondove at www.imood.com


Hee hee.

All I have to say is: Senito aliquos togatos contra me conspirare


Dr. Demento Rules

Lindi and I were talking the other night about the Funny 25, and, look what I found! Fish Heads, Fish Heads...


Cat's New Year's Resolutions

Cat New Year's Resolutions (from Ern)

▪ I will not eat large numbers of assorted bugs, then come home and puke them up so the humans can see that I'm getting plenty of roughage.
▪ We will not play Herd of Thundering Wildebeests Stampeding Across the Plains of the Serengeti over any human's bed while they're trying to sleep.
▪ Birds do not come from the bird feeder. I will not knock it down and try to open it up to get the birds out.
▪ If I MUST claw my human, I will not do it in such a fashion that the scars resemble a botched suicide attempt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home