Friday, May 07, 2004

First Two Questions...


Courtesy of Steph...
Question: If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for and why?
Three Wishes? Hmmmm... I'm gonna be selfish. Well all want world peace yadda yadda yadda...

1. I would wish to be pregnant. And for my sister to be pregnant. I would wish for us BOTH to be pregnant at the same time. And a long vacation for our spouses.... we would drive them insane!

2. I would wish for a fully paid off house for my parents, my brother, my sister and for Lindi and I. A little security for my loved ones.

3. I would wish for Lindi's health to be perfect. It hurts me when she doesn't feel well and there is seemingly nothing we can do about it (arthritis). She's a much happier wifey when she feels well.

Question: Were you REALLY sleeping the Halloween night when you were sleeping next to me and Wayne was sleeping next to Ken and of course Ken and I were sleeping together?? Ha, ha.

I did eventually fall asleep, even though you two made it very difficult. Let's put it this way, I knew exactly what was going on... I'm not a dumb girl! Drunk at the time, yes, but not dumb.

And Honey, you aren't the quietest girl I've slept with.

Wait. I didn't mean it like that. I meant girl I've slept next to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home