Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I Am Not a Happy Camper...


I knew it would be a while before I could afford a house. I knew this. It wasn't a shocker. I have debt, I am paying it off. But I guess it's not soon enough.

My parents might be selling their house to buy my great-grandfather's house that just came up for sale. My great-grandfather actually built this home, and it's perfect for my parents. Only two families have ever lived in it - it is immaculate. But in order to do that, they need to sell the house they live in now - the only home I have ever known - the house I was raised in. All of my childhood memories are tied up in that house. All of them.

And I can't buy it.

Even with our two incomes put together, we couldn't do it. No one would finance us, let alone do it in time to get my parents their dream home. I was planning on a year. Not now.

I can do absolutely nothing about it. So, I gave my mom permission on the phone to find a realtor as soon as possible so they can get it on the market.

I am completely heartbroken. I am actually crying at work.

Someone else is gonna live in my home.

I can't even think about it. It's too painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home