Thursday, April 29, 2004

"Waiter, I think I found Something in my Soup..."


Woman Sues After Finding Condom In Soup
(I know this is from last November... but it still hits the gross factor...)
Four women sued an Irvine restaurant after one of them said she found a condom in her clam chowder when they dined there last year.

Laila Sultan said she was eating at McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant on Feb. 26, 2002, when she bit into something rubbery.

"We said, `Of course. You're chewing on a clam,"' said Paula Wild, one of her dining companions. When she spit it out, Sultan, 48, said she discovered it was an unwrapped, rolled-up condom.


Here's another one that made me shake my head...

Exploding Biscuits Prompt Magazine Recall

Following Southern Living magazine's recipe for "Pillows From Heaven" dinner rolls led to an explosion and flames in this test conducted for ABCNEWS.

Southern Living magazine has recalled its April issue from newsstands because of an error in a recipe for dinner rolls that resulted in minor burns to at least five readers.


Holy Shite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home