Tuesday, May 11, 2004

A Funny From Pixie...


Bushism 42: "And so, in my State of the-- my State of the Union-- or state-- my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation-- I asked Americans to give 4,000 years-- 4,000 hours over the next-- the rest of your life-- of service to America. That's what I asked-- 4,000 hours."

Um, ok.

I am doing a bit better today. Still having back issues, but I am upright and breathing, so I can't complain too much.

Besides, it's Bagel Day. No one can be sad on Bagel Day.

Thanks to Danielle for the memory (see below). I need more. GIMME MORE! If you are here, create a memory for me. I want to know the sordid past I didn't experience.

Drink of the day: House Cafe' with Irish Creme shot
CD on the Playa: still listening to Melissa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home