Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Oh, the Connection via Text

Me; “So, I had a dream about you last night. And Nicole. I dreamed the three of us were on top of a building, on the roof, taking a photography class. But we didn’t have any cameras. Ironic, no?”
Corinne; “Ha ha! Weird! I just signed up last night for a photography class for next semester!”
Me; “Shut up!”
Corinne; “For real!”

Time and distance – small insignificant things between true friends. Miss her guts, but she will be coming to visit me this week for milk and cookies, or somesuch.

Last night shaped up to be a very nice evening. Sarah came over and we had chicken garlic pizza, chocolate chip cookies and I started my craft making projects. I came home early from work because my migraine was starting to come back, so I took my anti-nausea meds, and they made me a wee tired, so sewing on my machine wasn’t the best idea I’ve had, but I did get a lot accomplished. Then we watched the masterpiece Nacho Libre.




“Chancho, when you are a man, sometimes, you wear stretchy pants in your room. It’s for fun.”

Tonight will be more Sewing with Connie projects, and hopefully some incense making, depending on if I get my supplies in the mail today. One can hope!

LOVE out to Toni – good thoughts on the new meds and healing.

My message from the Universe for today:

Here are 3 sure-fire steps that will take you from wishing upon a star to being one:
Imagine your dreams as if they already exist.
Speak as if they already exist.
And act as if they already exist.

Have a great Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home