Friday, October 18, 2002

Oh My Fucking Hell...


I have been thrown back into the job search world. No, I didn't lose my job, although sometimes I wish the Cranky Greek Man would just fire me... I have an interview today for a local hospital as their OR Data Coordinator. Tha ttitle should be: Keeper of all Knowledge of All Thing Surgical. I think I like that. Send me lots and lots of energy.

I had a wonderful lunch with JJ yesterday, nice to have a friend who just calls and says, "Let's Eat!" It's good for someone like me who hasn't really given much thought to food in general lately. Thanks, JJ for the honest talk and openness. I need that right now. No complications. Just good Brazilian Food.

Going to a Tupperware party tonight. What has my life turned into??

I need to fix my comments section.

And I need a pap smear.

Any questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home