Tuesday, October 07, 2003

3 Days and Counting


While I have a quiet moment to myself, I am reflecting on everything going on around me. So much to do, and so little time, but everything has it's place and is going to work out great.

And as I look over to the edge of the bed at the beautiful woman lying there sleeping, I can't help but feel blessed over and over again with the fortune I received when I found her, and the treasure I am going to receive when I marry her.

This by no means is meant to imply our marriage will be perfect or above flaw. But it will definately be one rich with love and understanding, a true partnership, and a fun adventure. I know I will enjoy spending my life with her, even when we fight.

I see her and she sees me... both in the ways I want her to and in ways I cannot imagine.

I can see an adventure ahead for us.

I can see having children with her.

I can see us grow old together.

And if the cake falls over, my dress rips, the food is cold and the beer is warm, it won't matter. Because I will be married to the person who doesn't complete my soul, but compliments it.

It can't get better than that.

"The person we love doesn't make our lives. Loving them does."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home