Saturday, August 02, 2003

And so the Job Hunt Goes Along


It's been rough the past few weeks. I've had several interviews, but nothing seems to pan out. I am a little discouraged, but I know something that's right is out there for me. In the meantime, I am enjoying my sort-of vacation and working the concerts at USANA, which has proven to be a blast. My health is back in line and I am upright... what a change!

Great news, though, Lindi finally got her own store! She was promoted to Store Manager last week and will take over the store she is currently at. This is a huge step for her, and I couldn't be more proud. Like Jennifer and her wonderfully deserved promotion, it's been years in the making, and she has put up with a lot of bullshit to get there. It can only mean good things for her and for our new family.

The wedding plans are coming along nicely. We are getting our engagement picture done next week and will be printing and mailing invitations by the first week of September. Her cousin, Mike, has agreed to cater our wedding and his ideas are wonderful. He will also be getting our cake for us, which helps a lot. I have a friend who is a professional glass artist creating our wedding cake top, and I couldn't be more thrilled. The reception center is paid in full (thank gawd) and I have 2 officiants lined up, I just have to wait and see who's in town. I just need to get me a job so I can pick up my dress and get the alterations finished and get Sarah's and Jessie's dresses. We are looking for a nice house or condo to rent and move into in September. So much to do and so little time!!

I feel horrible that Lindi and I missed Lorene's birthday party. I had to work USANA and Lindi had to close the store. It sounds like everyone had a wonderful time!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YOGI!! Only the best wine get's better with age... you must be fantastic by now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home