Thursday, October 24, 2002

Oh, My Ever-Loving Ears


So, Little Miss Sarah had her first Concert Choir performance last night. I have to say that I don't recall such a group of devoted, proud, badly off-tune soloists EVER to have performed in one space. Sarah was fantastic, she has a lovely voice, but, man, the rest of those kids should have been shot. I gave her a beautiful bouquet of roses, lilies and daisies... she loved them and was quite embarassed. I also got the chance to meet Sarah's father. Oh, my GAWD, I hope I have little contact with the guy. He creeps me out completely. His parents are nice enough, but he is a complete idiot. He actually slept through the performance, and I didn't have the heart to tell the truth when Sarah asked about him. "Oh, yes, he watched the whole thing..." Shit.

Then we all went back to Lindi's, ate Arby's sandwiches, watched the Golden Girls and cuddled on her bed.

I am thinking I like this Mom thing. *grin* I think I am right where I belong.

And the Winner Is...


I had a second interview for the position at Cottonwood. Out of 178 applicants, 8 were interviewed. Out of those, 2 were sent to a second interview. I made it to the final 2. I still haven't heard, but I know they are checking on the applicants a little more thoroughly (Thanks, Dez for the AWESOME reference!). Then, apparently, one of the 8 who received a first interview felt se should have gotten a second interview, whined to some friends in suits, and now they may have to interview a third. Shit. I will keep you all posted on the job scene.

BY THE WAY.. MY COMMENTS ARE WORKING, I JUST HAVEN'T UPDATED THEM YET (I forgot my YACCS password.) CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE NEW CODING?? Email it to me, please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home