Thursday, October 31, 2002

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


Sitting at my desk, finishing our potluck lunch and thought I would Blog for a second. Of course, as usual, I am the only one dressed up, as a vampiress (my favorite costume always) complete with fangs and BIG HAIR. I even colored my hair, put the red and blonde back in it, and wearing the Little Black Dress with some antique jewelry from The Mom.

Tonight should be fun... Lindi, Sarah, Matt and I are getting together and watching scarey movies and giving out candy. Apparently their little place gets hit hard each year, so that should be fun. And Lindi said something about a fantasy about being bit... lol. Dream on, these fangs hurt!

Hope all is well with you and yours this Halloween!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home