Tuesday, October 29, 2002

I FIXED MY COMMENTS!! WHUT WHOO!!!

Had to sign up under another service, tho. I couldn't remember my name and password. Duh.

Interesting...


Thought I would update y'all on the goings on.

Well, I won't be going to Phoenix with Lindi, it looks like I will stay home and A: miss her horribly and B: help JJ move. I really don't mind, there is just too much going on right now for me to up and leave. Besides, where there is a move involved, I am there, usually feeding everyone. What can I say... Virgo trait.

I checked into a little house today and I might actually qualify for it. Now I just have to get the balls to do something about it. Nice 3 bedroom 2 bath, unfinished basement but all on one level. Perfect for the three of us. Or me and a computer room and an AVON room. Huh huh. I could have a hottub and have wild all-girl parties. Yeah, whatever. I think I will have to get my tranny fixed on my car first, though. She seems to be having trouble.

Plans, plans.. Halloween: Giving out the candy with Lin and Sarah and her boyfriend Matt. How fun will THAT be? Did I mention that Sarah has a boyfriend? He gives me stress. He's a nice enough boy, don't get me wrong, but all I can think about is the day she comes home and tells me she's pregnant or engaged or going to live in sin at the age of 16. I know, I worry too much. But isn't that my job? No, I don't mean as a mom-figure. I mean as Connie? *snicker*

And thank you to Lorene, JJ and Jennifer for always being there, even at a moments notice. It's nice to have a reminder of who your friends really are regardless of what turmoil is around. And big thanks to Lindi for being the most incredible woman in the world, full of love and understanding, withholding any judgement and holding me until I fell asleep. Safe and Loved are nice places to be.

Random Thoughts


As Lorene so aptly put it: The Motto of the day is "Good Riddence to Bad Rubbish!"

"I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness."

If you thought Hurricane Connie was a natural disaster, you ain't seen nothin' yet! I am just gettin' started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home