Thursday, November 21, 2002

I Have a Frog in my Throat... and I Think it's Pregnant


Doing the work thing today, imagine if you will, and suddenly my voice becomes a raspy, shrieking reminant of what it used to be... so much so, everyone asks me if I am okay. Yeah, just the last of the cold making it's valliant attempt at holding onto my throat.

I've started to get back in touch with some poeple who have been sorely neglected over the past few months, having dinner with Jennifer last night, chatting with both Steph AND The Redhead (did I mention how cute they are together??!!) within the last couple of days has me on a happy streak. Now if I can only get y'all to the club...

Lin and I finally sat down and figured out our schedules for December and realized that we have 16 days unoccupied. Whut Whoo!!! Other than that, we have parties and parties and family committments and everything else under the sun. Strangely, I am not stressed in the least, and I am really looking forward to the holidays this year. On Saturday the 7th, Sarah and I get to spend the entire day together, shopping and doing froofy things. I made a special appointment for us, but I can't tell you what for since I think she reads this blog. We're... painting rocks! Yeah, that's it!

My weekend is shaping up to be as busy as it can possibly be... tonight I am getting the rest of my storage from Trina's house with the help of Lindi and Lindi's Dad's truck, Friday is "Date Night" for me and my honey (probably dinner and a movie), Saturday morning I have a Tarot reading with The Redhead (a/k/a The Lovely Kristen), Saturday Night is an evening at the Paper Moon and Sunday is always Lindi's day, although she has to work in the morning. I am soooo looking forward to my reading with Kristen. It has been almost one year since my last reading, which floored me with it's insight. It predicted a lot of what I have gone through in the last year, and I trust Kristen implicitly, so the reading is sure to be very in tune with my energy right now. If I remember - and JJ correct me if I am wrong on this one - I believe the reading predicted Lindi coming into my life... along with the warning not to move in right away! LOL. Funny thing, we are taking things nice and slow, and enjoying every minute, so maybe I learned something...

Oh, and Sarah and Matt are back together. I told her I would support whatever decision she made but that I wasn't pleased with her choice, since I thought she had acted very maturely the first time around. Lin and I have told her we are not making efforts to get them together on dates or anything like that, they will have to figure out their relationship, only because we don't feel she should be seeing someone older and exclusive. We don't want to "forbid" her... that will just make her run to him. So, we will be ever-present and open-eyed.

And I am still not used to being called "Mom". I don't think I'll ever get used to that. Sarah was on the phone with her friend and I overheard her say, "Hey, I gotta go, my parents want me..." and I realized she was talking about Lindi and me. Oh Gawd, is that pride or nausea??!?!??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home