Friday, January 10, 2003

First of All...

Let me thank Shane and Chet for burning me an AWESOME Christmas MP3 CD, over 150 songs, which I was able to use to create CD's for some special people for Christmas. You guys are wonderful!

And Where Do I Go From Here?


I am in a lot of emotional pain right now and I am a little lost. The action of someone who I thought was a close friend have my stomach in cramping knots and I am trying to sort it all out.

I guess I always thought I was a nice person. A good person. Someone that would others count as a friend and respect me if ever it called for it. My friend was put in a situation of chosing one person or a bunch of persons or choosing me. They ended up not chosing me. I feel like the last kid picked for Dodge ball or the girl who didn't get asked to her Senior Prom.

So, I am stuck. I am hurt worse than I have been hurt in a very long time, and yet this person is dear to me.

So, to this person: I am sorry you have to do anything that would put you in this situation to chose anyone(s) feelings over mine.

To the other(s) who have the problem with me: Sorry I am such a heinous bitch you can't stand to be around me.

So much for a happy 6 month anniversary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home